Neurology Practice Solutions
Advances in neurology have led to a greater understanding of neurological diseases, like multiple sclerosis, and the development of new biologic treatment options.
Some of these new treatment options require intravenous infusions.
This presents a new opportunity for neurology practices to offer these services in an in-office infusion center.
At Altus Biologics, we specialize in efficiently managing in-office infusion centers while allowing its physicians to focus on clinical care.
“I am thoroughly impressed with the entire office and am grateful for the help and understanding I have received here.”
Calli Hart, Patient, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
Altus Biologics offers a range of biologic treatment options for a variety of neurologic disorders including:
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg)
Autoimmune Polyneuropathy and Neuromuscular Diagnoses
- Various Brands of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg)
Request More Information
Benefits of an In-Office Infusion Center and In-Office Administration of Biologics
Deciding to establish an infusion center or offering biologics in your office has many benefits for you, as a physician, and for your patients.
DIRECT BENEFITS FOR YOUR PRACTICE
- You retain complete control of your practice
- Higher quality of care
- Improve patient treatment compliance
- Enhanced doctor-patient relationship
- There is no incremental workload for your staff
- Improved patient satisfaction
- The convenience of receiving their treatment in a supportive and familiar environment
- More educational resources
- Personalized treatment
WHY WORK WITH US
Just like you, we care about the quality of the healthcare experience your patients receive. For this reason, our motto has always been, “We Treat Each Patient Like Family.”
Aside from helping you build stronger relationships with your patients, Altus Biologics can provide all the necessary tools and expertise required to create a successful in-office infusion center or biologic offering.